NEW Business Hours:
Check out our dishes on Facebook/Instagram!
***OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!***
@spicepeppergarden- ***OUR INSTAGRAM***
CONTACT-LESS TAKE-OUT PROJECT: Scroll down to check out our contact-less take-out project!
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Town of Acton has issued that all restaurants only offer takeout services.
As many of you may know, in the past couple of weeks, COVID-19 cases have been rising so here are some tips to keep you, our SPG staff and other customers safe:
1. Quarantine/Isolate: If you are experiencing any symptoms or have come in contact with someone that has COVID-19, please stay home and abide by the quarantine/isolation guidelines, 14 days for people who have come in close contact and 10 days for those who have tested positive for COVID-19. Ensure that after that quarantine/isolation period is over, check to make sure that you do not have any severe symptoms such as sore throat, coughing and/or fever.
Click here for CDC guidelines!!!!!
2. Wear a mask: Please wear a mask! If everyone wears their mask we can reduce the spread!
3. Order ahead of time/early: We are happy to take orders early and have them prepared for you at the time you plan to pick it up. It will not only reduce the amount of time you spend waiting but, also ensures that your food will be warm once you arrive.
4. Pay over the phone: Trust me, doing this will save you so much time! Once you pay over the phone, all you need to do is come and pick up the food, no need to wait for payment processing!
5. Wash your hands/Sanitize: Make sure you spend at least 30 seconds washing your hands and getting every single spot on your hand. Same when it comes to sanitizing, ensure that after applying sanitizer, you let it stay wet for at least 30s to allow the sanitizer to do its job properly!
If we work together as a community, we can stop the spread of COVID-19!